Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, up until last night my back was still feeling pretty good. I was being so xtra careful this whole week not to do anything to pull it out. But then I woke up this morning, and it was hurting. I don't know what I did, maybe I slept wrong or something. I had to wake Mike up and have him get Jacob on the bus for me. That was hard for him, bc he saw a midnight movie last night in Lansing with a friend, so he didn't get to bed til really early this morning. So, he hasn't gotten much sleep. I'm afraid I'm going to need him to do alot more for me tonight, bc I am really hurting again. I was starting to think that maybe I was healing. Now I just wonder if I will always be like this.
The party was fun. We had sloppy joes, listened to music, and played Balderdash. It was really nice to be with the old gang, and even nicer to know the old gang must still be interested in hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment