Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, I was suppose to go in to Lansing today to see my Chiropractor. But he called in sick today, so I am still in pain. The more often I get adjusted, the better my back can heal. I have a new appointment for Monday morning, but that seems so far away. I'm glad Mike only works in the morning/afternoon today. He will be home soon to help out. Jacob decided to take a nosedive into Nathan's gate today, and bruised up his nose pretty bad. I, of course, had to come to his rescue and pick him up out of the gate. Now I am really hurting. The boys are being pretty well behaved and quiet right now. They are watching The Wonderful Wizard of Has by VeggieTales. I love VTs bc it teaches good Christian values, and the kids love it! I don't know how much of it Jacob understands, but he sure does love it when Larry falls over!
My day has been fairly productive, I got a load of dishes done! Believe me, for me that is alot right now. I have to bend over so many times to unload the dishwasher, then stand there and make sure everything is rinsed, then bend over to load them all into the dishwasher and put soap in. By the time I'm done, I'm ready for some Motrin and the bed! I'm tired of being in pain.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks, that Your chiro canceled on you! It's too bad he can't have someone fill in or something. Or give priority to people he canceled on.

    I remember when Noah thought that Larry falling over was hilarious. I loved to hear him giggle over that part.

    ReplyDelete