Monday, May 3, 2010

Well, Mike and I took Nathan to the DR bc I was worried his ears were getting infected again. His surgery is a month away, and I don't want him being in pain so long. But, the dr. said his ears are fine, only slightly red. Doesn't want to over-antibiotic him! And I agree, as long as there is no infection. So, since we were in Lansing, we met up with a friend of ours for lunch at Steak and Shake. Not my first choice, I would have prefered the chinese buffet. But the guys wanted Steak and Shake. It was nice, steak hamburger and cheese fries. Did a small bit of shopping then headed back to Ionia. It's been a mostly calm day. I'm starting to feel alot better now, as far as my ears and throat go. Back still hurts though. Hopefully I will have more time to check the computer now that I'm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment