Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day

Happy Mother's day everyone! I a having a wonderful day so far! Last night Mike and I went out for Mothers day, so they boys spent the night with my parents. We went to Ponderosa then saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3D! I've seen this movie already, but wanted to see it in 3D. It was amazing!!!
This morning I got to sleep in, since there were no kids! Mike would have let me sleep in even if the boys were here. When we got up, Mike made me breakfast, and brought it to me in bed! Scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, biscuits and sausage gravy! Heart attack on a plate! He made so much I couldn't finish it! He also made up coffee for me, something he barely knows how to do so I directed him on that one. He put a hot cocoa package in it and squirted some whip cream on top! Just about as good as a specialty coffee at a coffee shop!
In a little bit we wil be heading over to my parents for dinner. Today is a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment