Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ionia Free Fair

Well, we're right smack dab in the middle of the ten days of the Ionia Free Fair. Largest Free Fair in the world. I've been there three times now! I won't ride any of the rides though, for two reasons. 1. I'm not willing to pay their prices for those rides and 2. With my back issues I really shouldn't be doing it.

Although, the fair does have a pretty decent ride all day armband deal. $20 to ride unlimited rides all day. If you purchase them before the fair starts, you can get them for $12. They also have these mega passes that are only for sale in November and December that let you ride unlimited rides the whole ten days of the fair! I don't know how much those are yet.

I am taking all four of my cousins, and our boys, to the fair on Thursday. They are very excited, we did it last year and have been planning this years adventure for a long time now. Mike and I will be chaperoning, along with both my sisters. My Mom will join us later in the day, as she has a meeting in the early afternoon. I'm not quite sure if I'm up for this now. My cousin's ages range from 12 to 14 yrs. old. And three of them are girls! Sigh. Teenagers are not easy to deal with. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment