Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh well

Mike and I had made plans to go see Karate Kid last night. I arranged to have the boys sleep over at my parents. I was so excited, because I LOVE Jackie Chan movies! He is awesome, and Jaden Smith is such a cute little boy and a great actor. He was so good in Pursuit of Happyness. (No, I'm not mispelling it, that is how the movie is titled!)

Anyway, I wake up yesterday with a horrible migraine. Lasted just about all day, I was so miserable. I take Imitrex when I get them, but it is a preventative medicine, to be taken when it is first coming on. I woke up with it full blown. I took it anyway, but it didn't do much.

So, we didn't go see the movie. But the boys did stay with my parents anyway. I wouldn't have been able to take care of them the way I was feeling. I was soooo looking forward to seeing that movie. And the worst part, the migraine was just about gone by the time we would have left to go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment