Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here we go again!

Well, school is starting up again today. I have one class today, Tuesdays, and two classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and one class on Thursdays. So I will be driving out to school at least four times a week. I have algebra 1, composite writing and two child development classes. One class requires me to work at a daycare for four hours a week, and I got stuck with being there 8 am to 12 on Mondays. That means I will be getting up by 6 am at the latest Monday mornings. Yippee!

I am pretty upset that I have to start classes today because it is Jacob's 6th birthday. He is at school now, but Mike and I are picking him up early and we are all going into town to have lunch together before my class. Then Mike will drop me off for class and is going to take the boys to Chuck E. Cheese. I should have a quick class tonight, just being introductions and all. I hope at least, because I would like to see Jacob for more than two hours on his birthday.

Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment