Friday, October 1, 2010

Time flies

Wow, I can't believe it's October already! I've been in school for a month now, and I haven't gone completely crazy! I'm doing pretty well with most of my classes. Math is still a difficult subject for me. I'm barely pulling a 2.0, which is a passing grade at least. I just hope I stay at least around there, or even higher. I don't want to have to take this class over again. But, I need to know it.

I'm learning all kinds of fascinating information in the Child Development class. Most of what they are going over I already knew, just from background experience with kids. But, now I know what the technical terms are. I've had my first child observation, out of 6. Just turned in the report Wednesday, so I still need to find out what my grade is on that. I have another one this coming Tuesday, and then my third on Thursday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment